I am SO glad they cut this out of the movie. It’s in the trailer (where I took the screencap from,) but never made it to the screen. I mean, what’s up with Holmes snogging every woman he meets? Hello, did you READ the canon? I could hardly stomach Irene, their romance improbable as it was, but if they had paired Holmes with Sim I would have screamed. So here, take this screenshot and have a nice rant about it.
Grossly out of character; I’m glad this didn’t make it to the movie.
Holmes isn’t Bond!
- dannstare likes this
- we-fear-nothing likes this
- aisu10 likes this
- k-e-l-l-y-g likes this
- love-jesus-but-i-drink-a-little reblogged this from cutlerbeckettt
- adena-k likes this
- astsoapiadaph reblogged this from cutlerbeckettt
- astsoapiadaph likes this
- crimsong19 reblogged this from humboldt-squid and added:
- humboldt-squid reblogged this from mollifiedmyteenagedreams and added:
- pretty-corny likes this
- mollifiedmyteenagedreams reblogged this from cutlerbeckettt and added:
- elazcar likes this
- doctorpoop likes this
- darkest-alchemy said: Same, I’m glad they cut that. Also I think her relationship with him feels more sisterly than anything; she seems quite protective of him at times, so having them snogging would seem really weird to me also for that reason.
- cutlerbeckettt posted this