It’s now been confirmed: Aquaman, played by Jason Momoa, is going to be in Batman v Superman: Dawn of
Which character do you think will be next, since it’s obvious the entire Justice League is going to be in this movie (with confirmed casting now of Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg)?
At this rate, why not just call ‘Batman v Superman’ ‘No, This is a Lead-In to Justice League, Not a Man of Steel Sequel’?
Boomerang always comes back! Also, a Batarang boomerang? Neat!
A little behind the scenes look of the early stages of Green Lantern the Animated Series.
My eternal gratitude to everyone who helped prove the doubters wrong.
One of the best things about ‘The Lego Movie’!
Before we enter the new year, here’s a top 10 of the pics on the blog this year. (Ranked in order of most notes)
1. Characters: Batman & Robin Series: DC Comics Photographer: Andrew Browne Cosplayers: Unknown
2. Character: Super Girl Series: DC Comics/ Infinite Crisis MultiUniverse Photographer: Cory Nellon Cosplayer: T. Jakeru Frost
3. Characters: Wonder Woman Series: DC Comics Photographer: Unknown Cosplayers: Unknown
4. Characters: Lumpy Space Princess, Princess Bubblegum, & Marceline Series: Adventure Time Photographer: Andrew Browne Cosplayers:Alica Forde, Karissa Harte and Crystal Derrell
5. Characters: Poca-han-solo & Anakin-Rapunzel Series: Star Wars/Pocahontas/Tangled Photographer: Sarah Guichard Cosplayers: Jennifer and Aleu Moana
9. Character: Inspector Gadget Series: Inspector Gadget Photographer: Ricardo X. Toombs Cosplayer: Unknown
(If you have any sources for the unkown cosplayers/photographers please PM me.
The rank only include pics that were uploaded and submitted to this blog. (No reblogs from other blogs were counted)
Poca-han-solo & Anakin-Rapunzel!!
I remember seeing a pic of the Inspector Gadget cosplayer back during NYCC ‘13 season. And you rarely see ‘Atlantis’ cosplayers nowadays.
The life of a nerd in one picture.
The nerd is strong with this one
EVERYTHING I LOVE IN ONE PERFECT IAMGE
the tardis should be in the background
THE TARDIS IS IN THE BACKGROUND
So is the Impala
And the glow stick of destiny
AND THE DELOREAN
This … is … beautiful.
I’m gonna reblog it again because seriously,
Because - really - we could seriously do with a Wonder Woman movie - maybe using that Joss script - ASAP … BEFORE just introducing her into the already-sounds-like-it’ll-be-crammed ‘Batman Vs. Superman’ (or whatever the working title is).